You can spend your Shukrans 14 days after they’ve been credited to your account. Your Shukrans will only be credited after your payment is confirmed (if you’ve paid by Credit Card) or your product is delivered (if you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery). They will be valid for 24 months after they have been credited.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Shukrans?
- How do I cancel my Shukran membership?
- Will my card stop working if I don’t use it?
- How do I change the personal information on my Shukran account?
- How do I update my already-linked Shukran card number with a new one?
- I tried to link my account and now it says that I have been locked out. Why did this happen and what can I do?
- I've linked my Shukran account. Why can't I see the 'Pay with Shukran' option?
- When happens when I spend my Shukrans and then cancel an order?
- What happens when I spend my Shukrans and then return an order?
- Can I earn and spend Shukrans across all the countries in which Shukran operates?